PRE-OWNED MULTIPLACE CHAMBERS
DON'T SEE WHAT YOU ARE LOOKING FOR?
GIVE US A CALL AND WE'LL PUT YOU IN OUR SYSTEM,
WHEN A SIMILAR CHAMBER COMES IN, WE CAN GIVE YOU A CALL!
6+1 person rated
Single Lock Clinical Multiplace Hyperbaric Chamber System
with detached type control console
Built for a client that couldn't fulfill his contract
thus this system has become available!
Never been used or occupied
Take a look at this well-engineered Multi-Place System
The Rectangular Door Design is a functional asset
for ease of gurney entry/exit. Provision also for pass-thru lock.
This is a perfect opportunity for a quick start facility!
Overall Dimensions of
25'x30' facility space
shown in plan view below
Many other floor plans
with similar area also workable!
Chapter 14 “Hyperbaric Facilities”
ASME PVHO-1 Safety Code
for Pressure Vessels for Human Occupancy
US FDA Compliant
Limitless Possibilities with this system
Click to view 8 images
• Dual Certified ASME/ (US) and PED (EU)
• "Oxygen" service valves & fittings
• NFPA-99 Compliant Food Grade Paint on the Interior, with Automotive Finish on the Exterior.
Blue and White are Standard color options
with other customizations available on request
for the exterior only.
• Spare penetrators and buttons
for future up-gradation
• Medical Service Lock-External Sliding Door and Hinge Door on the Inside
• Detached-Deluxe Anodized/Powder coated control console with Corian - Granite Writing Surface.
- Modular Bay Construction for Future Expansion.
- Individual bays for pneumatic controls
and electronic controls.
• Press and Exhaust Controls with 1/4% accuracy
6" Chamber Pressure Gauges- 3 ATA with dedicated
• Supply/Regulated Pressure (4.5") gauges
Oxygen analyzer with high and low alarms.
- Monitors BIBS source gas.
- CO2 monitoring with high and low alarms.
• Humidity and temperature monitor
• 24V Battery Charging System with Medical Grade
Isolation TFR, Surge Suppressor for greater
than 2 levels of Patient/Operator Protection.
• Radio Communication System or both locks
• Industrial Grade Monitors for CCTV Viewing
• Individual BIBS Control for Each Set with Air Break Controls
- Automatic Changeover to Air (for BIBS) in case of FSS Activation
• Controls for Individual LED lights with Optional Dimmer
• ASME Certified Air Receiver (with Vinyl Lining on the Interior) for backup Storage of Air Source for
• Optional PLC based Control System
(build-to-order systems only)
Total Cost, FOB Destination • 279K USD
simple site estimate $355,000 USD
complex site estimate $399,000 USD
Call for more appropriate estimate based on your location - we will work with you!
VERY COMPETITIVE FINANCING
is available for qualified buyers on this system - call us today for details!
We love to answer all of your questions - Let us help you get the chamber you need & deserve!
•72” ID by 18 feet overall length
•6 ATA operating pressure rating
•Manufacturer (HyperTek) states the system is NFPA 99 compliant
•Main (Treatment) Lock is currently outfitted for 8 patients and 1 attendant.
•Full Service Entry Lock is outfitted for 2 patient and 1 attendant.
•Rectangular patient entry door to Main Lock
•36” Diameter Round doors from Main Lock to Entry Lock and Entry Lock to exterior. •Easy-to-use rolling door pass-thru lock to Main Lock.
• Bunks for four patients converting
to seating for 8 patients - Very Cool
• Built In Breathing System (BIBS) w/overboard dump, 10 sets)
• Deluxe powder coated control console
• CO2 analyzer (Drager hand held)
• Oxygen analyzer w/high & low alarms
• Communication & entertainment system, w/float charger
• Sound powered phone systems
• LED fiber optic lighting system
• Fire suppression system (FSS) water deluge
& hand lines as per NFPA-99-2012 Chapter 14
AIR PLANT INCLUDED
Also included are:
• Fire suppression water tanks and related controls
• Compressed air system volume tanks
NOT included are
• Manifolds for reserve breathing air and oxygen supplies
'AS-IS WHERE-IS' • 275K USD
based on simple vs. complex site
CALL for specific quote on. your installation
Oxygen Concentrator System
option now available
Built in 2006
8' high, outside diameter
Length (seam to seam) 23’
Round door in Entry lock
Rectangular Main entry Door
10 seat capacity
Pressure rating 6 ATA
Dual Kaeser rotary screw compressors
Fire suppression system with holding tank
Individual patient TV's and communication systems
AS IS LOADED FOR TRANSIT •
was 695K USD
NOW 685K USD INSTALLED • call
Built in 1986
outside diameter 6’ (hull thickness ¾”)
Overall length 20'
Weight 3000 lbs
42” diameter entry hatch
9 seat capacity
Pressure rating 3ATA
PVHO - 1 certified
Air-Plant not included
Fire suppression system with holding tank
Major upgrade with new console in 2004
Loaded on truck
Partial seller financing available!
SALE AS IS WHERE IS • 273K USD
INSTALLED • call
Original 273K - reduced 148K now 110K
2009 GULF COAST
10 Person rated, Dual Lock
Clinical Multi-place System
9’ x 9’ Rectangular format,
Approx. 20 ft overall length
3.0 ATA pressure rating @ 120 Deg F
Detached type Controls Console.
Originally built in 2009 to ASME Section VIII, Division 1, PVHO-1 and NFPA-99 rules
Main (Treatment) Lock is outfitted for 10 patients and 1 attendant.
Full Service Entry Lock is outfitted for 1 patient and 1 attendant.
Main Lock equipped with Medical Service/Food Lock
Wide sliding type rectangular patient entry doors to Entry Lock and Main Lock,
Clear dimensions: 40” wide by 66” high with 8”
Clear diameter viewport.
Currently located in Georgia.
AS IS WHERE IS • 750K USD
COVID SALE - 675K MUST BE RELOCATED
INSTALLED • CALL
84 inch ID
12 Place Dual Lock-Chamber System
in a Transportable Building
• Built in 2008
• PVHO-1 stamped, NB registered
• Double lock rated for 12 patients plus one attendant in Main Lock and 2 in Entry Lock
• 3 ATA max. operating pressure
• Rectangular doors for entry
to Entry Lock and Main Lock
• Touchscreen Computer controls/monitoring
system for all non-essential functions
and pneumatic control system for all critical functions such as Pressurization and Depressurization.
• Pressure Equalization Controls
forMain and Entry Locks
• Water based Fire Suppression
Deluge and handline Systems
AS IS WHERE IS • 415K USD
FOB Price: Call - Limited Seller Financing Available